At Revela, we are committed to seeing you get the best results. We pride ourselves on offering truly effective beauty, hair and wellness solutions. When you make a purchase on our site, we want you to be confident that we’re the last brand you’ll ever have to try.

Our products have been designed with results in mind. We've tested it. Our customers have tested it. So, if they don't work for you, we’ll refund your entire purchase history. Not just your last order. All of them. Why? Because while 97% of women in our clinical study reported thicker, fuller or healthier hair, that remaining 3% means a small portion of customers will have limited compatibility with our product. A brand shouldn’t just look the other way when that happens, they should take responsibility.

We want you to be confident that you’ll see thicker, healthier, or fuller-looking hair within 60 days and bolder brows within 90 days, and if not, we’ll give you your money back. To be remain eligible for this powerful moneyback guarantee, just follow these simple steps:

For Hair:

  1. Take a high-resolution ‘before’ photo(s) on Day 1 of each area on your head that you want to improve.
  2. Use 2 full bottles (60mL) of our Hair Revival Serum over a period of 2 months (or 60 days), applying daily as directed.
  3. Take a photo, after at least 60 days of use, of the same area(s) (see below for more details).

For Brow:

  1. On Day 1, take a high-quality ‘before’ photo of your brows in good lighting.
  2. Apply daily as directed for 90 days (one tube of serum should be enough to last that long).
  3. Take another high quality photo of your brows in similar lighting as the first, after at least 90 days of use, of the same area(s).

If you want to start the refund process, submit your before and after photos after the indicated 60- or 90-day period to our team at Our mission is to help each and every person win their individual battles against hair loss. So along with your pictures, please tell us your story. Let us know your morning and nightime routines, your hair care regimen, and the results you were trying to achieve with our product—anything that can help us to continuously improve our products for you.

Photos should be clear, with similar hairstyles, in similar lighting, and at similar angles. If you are unsure whether or not your pictures meet this requirement, feel free to send us progress pictures along the way at so we can support you along your journey.

After submitting, please allow 5-7 business days to process your refund. Refunds will be processed to your original payment method. If your original method of payment is no longer available, you can get store credit.

Back of Head Icon A cartoon icon of the back of a woman's head and hair.


Front of Head Icon A cartoon icon of the front of a woman's head and hair.


Top of Head Icon A cartoon icon of the top of a woman's head and hair.


Left profile of Head Icon A cartoon icon of the left profile side of a woman's head and hair.


Right profile of Head Icon A cartoon icon of the right profile side of a woman's head and hair.


Note: Our money back guarantee is one-of-a-kind. We want you to feel at ease giving your hair the time it needs to ‘reboot.’ Therefore, we will gladly offer you a full refund, but only after you’ve been able to use our product for at least 60 days. Any claims placed before 60 days will not be eligible. Our moneyback guarantee will be honored any time after the 60-day period up to 180 days after purchase.